PUBlisheR : Global sports policy review
Volume 1 | Issue 1 (AUTUMN 2020)
MANUSCRIPT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
We accept submissions on different topics related to sports and encourage the authors to adopt a multi-disciplinary approach to their research. We will soon be opening submissions for Volume 1 | Issue 2 and will come up with specific guidelines for the same. Nonetheless, the general guidelines are mentioned hereafter:
Citation Style: OSCOLA format (4th Edition)
General Formatting Guidelines:
1. Font Style: Times New Roman
2. Main Title: 16, Bold
3. Heading: 14, Bold
4. Subheading: 12, Bold
5. Body Text: 12.
6. Spacing: 1.5
7. Footnotes: 10, Times New Roman
8. Margin: 2.54 inch (Top, Bottom, Right, Left)
9. Alignment: Justified
10. Page must not have borders
11. Please mention the page number on the bottom right corner
Other General Guidelines:
1. Co-authorship of a maximum of 2 authors is permitted.
2. Scholarly References and Primary Reference are compulsory. Any statistical data, fact or any other informative text when being used, need to have references to it in the form of footnotes/bibliography/webliography. References should be authentic to be reliable.
3. The use of tables in the paper is usually not suggested, but if it is imperative to use a table, then the author(s) may.
4. Submissions that are plagiarised to a level of more than 15% will not be accepted.
5. Kindly do not mention your name or any other credential in the paper.
6. Ensure that the final paper has the abstract attached to it.
In case you have a query regarding submissions, feel free to mail us at .